This new and dynamic position will provide professional and efficient client and administrative support by owning a variety of mid-level administrative tasks and projects, from conception to completion; areas of responsibility include documentation management, customer satisfaction, reporting and data formatting and communication follow up with employees, clients, prospects and vendors. Individuals who we see being successful in this position, enjoy researching and mining for information, are quick to learn and adopt new technology, are task masters, and are all about the details!
Every day will be different in this position! Over the course of a week, you can expect to encounter several of the following tasks and projects
- Drives end to end client setup including contract and project setup for Warner Connect and TechAir Group business units.
- Manages and documents ‘block hours’ for new and existing clients and communicates pertinent client specifics to internal and external resources when needed.
- Executes regular and ad-hoc reports for both TechAir Group and Warner Connect business groups, using different software systems, with a consistent and accurate cadence; organizes, formats and updates data in multiple dashboards, spreadsheets and systems at CEO’s request.
- Reports may include but are not limited to, billable hours and resource productivity, ticket queue, customer satisfaction, employee paid time off and KPI/metric performance.
- Conducts product research through vendor websites; finds appropriate hardware, features, models, licensor information and documenting the best product for the customer.
- Produces a formal quote via AutoTask complete with part number, make and model and estimated price.
- Plans, monitors and records software license and/or hardware assets to ensure compliance with vendor contracts and maintains contractual partnership commitments for TechAir Group partners and vendors.
- Serves as communication liaison between Warner Connect Executives and internal and external clients; drafts and send out pertinent communication, schedules meetings (reoccurring and one-off) and delegates preparatory and post direction to executive team for meetings, projects and initiatives.
- Assists Executives with calendar management; proactively monitors calendars, ensures calendars are up to date, double booking is avoided and personal appointments are kept private and intact.
- Receives and prioritizes communication from internal or external resources and determines the urgency, sensitivity and overall nature of the communication and how to effectively respond.
- Assists with ad-hoc travel arrangements including air travel, hotel booking, car rental etc.
- Transcribes and documents meeting minutes, ideas and brain storming sessions into consistent and organized format via MS Word. Circulates, files or cascades notes and minutes to appropriate resources at the CEO’s direction providing action items to resources as Executives’ discretion.
- Assist with creation of PowerPoint presentations, Visio diagrams, agendas and policy updating for meeting and project preparation and presentation.
Important skills & experience to have:
- Advanced (expert preferred) level skill in MS Office suite; Excel, Word, Visio & PowerPoint. Note: Qualified candidates should be able to create and manipulate pivot tables, work between workbooks, work with formulas and create charts and graphs. MS Word: Ability to format policies and procedures, create multi-level lists and create procedural templates.
- Ability to quickly pick up technology, software, tasks and projects with limited direction; experience and desire to research and leverage/exhaust resources.
- Speaks fluent English; is easily understood in communication, and communicates with professionalism, poise and social grace both verbal and written.
- Innately intuitive; demonstrates high level of EIQ (emotional intelligence) by quickly learning the individual nuances of working with different leaders and tailors his or her communication, interactions and actions accordingly for optimal working relationships and work efficiency
- Must have valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable vehicle
Sound like a great opportunity but you need full time work? Here's the scoop: With demonstrated committment, strong performance and results for 60 to 90 days, this position will go 'full time' which means full benefits, PTO, 401k match and much more!